Käyttäjien sisäänkirjautuminen
Käyttäjänimi 

Salasana 
    Muista minut  
Post Info TOPIC: whatsapp

Tila: Offline
Päivämäärä:
whatsapp

Hi all, I ran into this problem with the application whatsapp, it is insanely glitchy and I do not feel comfortable communicating with my friends, I'm thinking about installing gb whatsapp because I heard a lot about this mod, which works much better and faster than the usual application.

Päivämäärä:

I think you should really switch to a mod, if you have any problems with the application, the best solution would be to improve it

Päivämäärä:

One of the most exciting features of GBWhatsApp is that it allows you to buy and use themes created by the company behind GB WhatsApp. As mentioned earlier, GBWA supports dual/multiple accounts so you can manage all your accounts in one app.

Päivämäärä:

GB WhatsApp is the modified version of the official WhatsApp. You get many extra features with gb whatsapp instead of using the official WhatsApp.

Thank you!

Päivämäärä:
GB Whatsapp APK

Yes I'm using whatsapp and it is very nice app to communicate with your friends and many other people for bussiness purpose. GBWhatsapp is one of its advanced and modified version it is used all over the world and it is awesome. Download it from here GB WhatsApp download

Pikaviesti

Kirjaudu sisään kirjoittaaksesi pikaviestiä

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us

Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse